Tuesday, July 26, 2011

#c64 Denio's Flea Market - Commodore Memories

This past weekend I took my family to Denio's Farmer's Market and Auction. Truthfully, it's more like a large flea market with vendors set up in rows. I hadn't been there in probably 20+ years. My parents would take my family there maybe once or twice a month. We always looked forward to it. We would go fairly early in the morning and then grab lunch on the way back. At the flea market, I would take my allowance and hunt down Commodore 64 games. Several vendors would always have them stocked. Some original games and of course, some vendors would have copied or pirated games available. I remember getting a boxed and shrink wrapped B-1 Nuclear Bomber from Avalon Hill. I also recall getting the boxed version of Elite.

No comments:

Post a Comment